Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday 2/14/10 ... Valentines Day 2010


I had this idea to try and use this blog as a journal to try and (every day) write a little bit about what happened that day. I have a bunch of other blogs that are about sports and one about sports/gaming,but this one I wanted to be about my life!

2/14/10

Today was Sunday Feburary 14th (Valentines Day) and my wife Trish and I had planned on taken our son Ethan (3yrs old) to a train museum. It was a big surprise because he loves trains and he had been waiting all week, knowing that we were going some where "fun", but not knowing exactly where. We all got dressed and went to go pick up Grandma & Grandpa so that they could ride with us, but when we got to their house Grandma was sick and couldn't go...The three of us continued on our way without them and were met at the museum by my sister Lori,her husband Kyle, and two kids. We all had fun going through the train car gift shop,the bounce house, and even got to ride on a real steam locomotive!!

Later when Ethan was asleep,Trish and I had some much needed quiet time watching the Olympics on the couch for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment